If you're trying to sell a simple digital file / download or a collection of files, you're at the right place. Examples of this might be
- Photoshop files
- Other assets
- Link to a Zoom call or different external link
Words of warning:
- If you're trying to make a course, go to the course section instead (it has its own builder).
- If you're trying to make a physical product, check out this article instead (coming soon).
1) First, make sure you've added your Stripe / Paypal details.
2) Create your product by clicking simple product in the left-hand navigation.
3) Set-up your product by adding the basic details like title and description!
4) Choose your product option
If you're just trying to set-up a single digital download and you don't need variants, choose the regular product. If you need variants on your product, then choose the variant product.
For example, if you want to sell a video file that is both HD and 4k, then you might choose the variant product. If you are only selling a video that is HD, then choose the regular product.
In addition, multi-variant products usually only apply to physical products. For example if you need to sell a t-shirt with multiple sizes and colors, then choose multi-variant.
5) Choose your product option
On this next page, you'll be able to add product pricing, download files, variants (if you chose variant product) and more.
👇 👇 👇 👇 Here's what your regular product option page looks like:
👇 👇 👇 👇 If you created a variant product, your page will let you create the variant first. Then you'll set pricing / files for each variant.
6) Final Step
Once you're done, go back to your title & description page and click the view product button to see how it looks publicly.
You can share this link now to start selling your product!
If you want to edit the design of this page, edit it inside your "storefront" area (click the design option under storefront on the left navigation).
PRO TIP: Once created, your product can also be added to funnels / landing pages. This is great if you only want to sell a single product and don't need a full store.