Adding the Facebook tracking pixel to your link pages will help you run Facebook and Instagram ads. The pixel allows you to create audiences of people who visit your page and track conversion events.
1) For most Facebook standard events, you can easily add the Facebook pixel ID inside your project settings.
This will help you create audiences from the people who visit your link page to show ads to in the future. More information on the Facebook tracking pixel and events here.
2) To create a product catalog (for dynamic product ads), there are some specific items you must set-up.
To connect a pixel to your catalog to import items:
- Go to facebook.com/products and select or create a catalog.
- Select add Catalog and then select Data Sources.
- Select Add Products.
- Select the Use Bulk Upload option
- Select "scheduled feed"
- Add your project's feed as the URL
Your product feed can be found in the settings section as well, under Facebook & Google integration.
It will look like this - https://hyax.com/store/productfeed?project_id=123&hash=b1cca769fae842as20b7a0er3af1a1217
Please sign in to leave a comment.