Warnings (Please read)
⚠️ Please note that even after you've pointed your domain, it still may take up to 24 hours to issue the SSL certificate (on our end), which is why there will be a period of waiting before your domain works.
Do not repeatedly change your domain settings, as this will only RESET the timeframe for getting your domain working.
If you're trying to add a top level domain, such as "yourdomain.com" you're in the right place.
⚠️ If you're trying to add a subdomain - like 'kevin.yourdomain.com' - then click here for instructions
⚠️ IMPORTANT - These directions are if you're directly adding your domain via your registrar like Godaddy, Namecheap, etc.
1) Add an A record to for your domain that points to 220.127.116.11
Go into your domain registrar (like Godaddy), and find the settings to manage your DNS.
Add a new A record, here's what these settings look like in Godaddy.
2) Add a second A record to for your domain that points to 18.104.22.168
⚠️ Warning - if you have any other A records that point to your root domain, you'll have to remove those
3) Add a CNAME for WWW to the root domain (most registrars ask you to point it to @)
⚠️ Warning - DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP ABOVE.
4) Go back into your project settings, and then click the check domain settings button
Access this page by going to the settings nav link on the left navigation menu.
5) If the domain is verified, you're good to go, however, you may still need to wait a little bit while our SSL certificate gets issued.
It takes a little while for our system to finish issuing the SSL certificate. So if you see an error after your domain is verified, this is normal. Please contact us only if the error does not go away in 24 hours.